Join a Community, Not Just a Gym
When you join the YMCA, you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a senior looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you. We have multiple membership options to fit you and your family.
- Financial assistance is available to those who apply and qualify. Annual Campaign funds are raised to help provide this benefit to our community.
- You must complete an application to join.
- Joining fees must be paid if you are joining for the first time or if your membership has been inactive for longer than 3 months.
- If you wish to cancel, you MUST complete a cancellation form 30 days in advance. You may find these forms at the Front Desk or you may email your cancellation request to our front desk staff at Frontdesk@wilsonymca.org
As a non-profit community-centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
- Members have the option to attend an orientation with a fitness consultant to acquaint you with the equipment.
- Access to all group fitness classes, including Yoga, Line Dancing, Zumba®, Cycling, & more.
- Over 30 pieces of cardio equipment, including treadmills, ellipticals, cross trainers, rowing machines and stair steppers.
- Member rates on Personal Training and programs like YouthFit and Summer Camps.
- Free Weights, Weight Assisted Machines, SYNRGY® Station, and TRX® Rig
- Locker Rooms with shower facilities and free daily-use lockers. Locker Rentals are available for an annual fee.
- Nationwide Membership* (*See Information below some restrictions may apply)
- Monthly E-Newsletter
At the YMCA, we are:
WELCOMING: We are open to all. We are a place where you can be, belong and become.
GENUINE: We value you and embrace your individuality.
HOPEFUL: We believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world.
NURTURING: We support you in your journey to develop your full potential.
DETERMINED: Above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger, beginning with you.
Your Y is Every Y
Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at their "Home" YMCA. Nationwide Membership ensures Y's are all-inclusive and enables members to utilize the Y as often as possible, increasing the value of membership. We offer this because we want to help members reach their health and wellness goals wherever they live, work, or travel. This is an essential part of our cause to strengthen communities.
- * Members must visit their "Home" Y more times a month than a visiting Y to maintain eligibility.
- * Restrictions and exclusions may apply. Prior to visiting a Y, we recommend members contact them for more information.