GIVE TO THE Y. IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY.
We Change Lives
What is the Annual Campaign?
With your support, the Annual Campaign provides scholarship funds for deserving youth, families, and seniors. By supporting the Annual Giving Campaign, you ensure that everyone, regardless of their circumstances or ability to pay, can benefit from YMCA programs and services.
Financial assistance keeps the Y available for children and families who need us most. We count on the generosity of our members and community to help people of all ages and from all walks of life be more healthy, confident, connected and secure. When you give to the Y, your gift will have a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Foundation YMCA 2023 Annual Campaign projects
- Swim lessons for all ages
- Girls on the Run and STRIDE
- The Senior Citizens Prom
- Lifeguard Training and CPR
- Youth in Government
- Summer Camp & Y-GIG Summer Program
- Diversified Opportunities Wellness class
- Young Leaders Institute
- Red Cross Blood Drives
- Healthy Kids Day
- Learn to Swim for all second-grade students
- Y-GIG Scholarships (Middle School After School)
- Educational Classes for Senior Citizens: Tech Basics, Nutrition
- Building Better Balance and Enhance Fitness for Seniors
- Eat Smart Move More
- Junior Board of Directors Community Service Projects
- Full and Partial Scholarships
- Vaccination Clinic
- Downtown Community Projects
How Can I Give?
Fill out the form below to give securely online, or pick up a Commitment Card at the Front Desk. You may drop it off the next time you are at the Y or mail it to:
PO BOX 1327
WILSON, NC 27894
*Please note: If the donation form does not display below and you are using Safari on your desktop, you will need to allow cookies in your browser’s privacy settings. If you are viewing this page in Safari on an iOS, you may need to update your Safari settings by going to your device’s settings > Safari, then make sure both “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies” are disabled/unchecked.
If you are having trouble with the donation page please click here to open a separate page for donations