Join the Foundation YMCA Today!
We're glad to welcome you to our Y family! When you join the Y, you join a cause-driven organization focused on nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles, and giving back.
- UPON YOUR FIRST VISIT ANYONE AGES 16 OR OLDER MUST BRING A VALID PHOTO I.D. TO THE FRONT DESK TO RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP SCAN CARD
- ANYONE AGES 16 AND YOUNGER MUST HAVE ADULT-SIGNED WAIVERS BEFORE PICKING UP THEIR MEMBERSHIP CARDS AND USING THE FACILITY.
- ANY PAST-DUE BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD.
- INDIVIDUALS SIGNING UP USING DISCOUNT GROUPS SUCH AS INSURANCE, FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, OR CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS MUST VISIT THE Y TO OBTAIN MEMBERSHIP.
- A PARTICIPANT MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE GYM. THIS IS FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO WISH TO REGISTER FOR PROGRAMS AT THE NON-MEMBER PRICE.
- I understand that this is an ongoing membership payment plan and my account must be in good standing at all times.
- I understand that this payment plan is agreed upon regardless of my facility usage and that the YMCA does not prorate dues based on facility usage.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide the YMCA with current up-to-date bank or credit card information throughout the term of my membership.
- I understand that if I wish to terminate or change membership in any way, I may do so by giving the YMCA a 30-day written notice with completion of the Status Change or Cancellation Form, as applicable.
- I understand that this means I may have one final draft after the date I have signed this form.
- Should any membership deduction not be honored by my bank for any reason, I realize that I am still responsible for the payment, plus any applicable service charge assessed by the YMCA.
- I understand that the YMCA may cancel my membership based on draft declines, unpaid past due balances, violation of the YMCA Code of Conduct, the Sex Offender policy, violation of policies/procedures of the YMCA, or any other cause.
- I understand that the YMCA may, at its discretion, adjust the monthly rate applicable to my membership category.
- SilverSneakers® and Silver & Fit® Members Only: In order to maintain accurate records, any SilverSneakers® or Silver & Fit® membership that is inactive for 180 days will be terminated. To reactivate a SilverSneakers® or Silver & Fit® membership, updated information will be required.
- Joining Fees are a one time, non-refundable fee paid by all new or rejoining members upon application. If rejoining, the member pays joining fee if membership was inactive for longer than 30 days and not paid in previous 12 months. Membership Dues are also non-refundable.
- 2 Adult membership and 2 Adults with w/dependents will require proof of shared residency.
- Dependents may include grandchildren and other children for whom the member is the guardian and tax dependent, Dependents must be removed from the membership within six months following their 24th birthday. Dependents may join as a young adult without paying a joining fee. After six months, a joining fee will be required.